WHY CHOOSE US
1. RANKED AS A LEADING FAMILY & DIVORCE LAW FIRM
PKWA Law’s family lawyers are consistently recognised as leading specialist family and divorce lawyers in Singapore:
- PKWA Law is named as one of “Singapore’s Best Law Firms 2021” in a national survey by the Straits Times.
- PKWA Law is ranked as a top family law firm in 2019, 2020 and 2021 by Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific.
- PKWA Law is recognised as a “Leading Singapore Family & Divorce Law Firm” for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 by Doyles Guide to Leading Singapore Family & Divorce Law Firms.
- PKWA shortlisted for “Matrimonial & Family Law Firm of the Year” by Asian Legal Business at the prestigious ALB Southeast Asia Law Awards in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Awarded “Best Family Law Firm” by Acquisition International 2015 Legal Awards.
- Awarded “Family Law Firm of the Year” by Global Law Experts 2017.
- 2016 Corporate Intl Magazine Global Award: “Family Law Firm of the Year in Singapore 2016”.
2. LEADING SINGAPORE FAMILY & DIVORCE LAWYERS
- Dorothy Tan is named in “Leading Family and Divorce Lawyers in Singapore” by Doyles Guide to Leading Singapore Family & Divorce Lawyers 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2021.
- Dorothy Tan is listed in Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific’s Top 100 Women in Litigation 2021.
- Low Jin Liang and Dorothy Tan are recognised as Singapore’s “Most Influential Lawyers Under 40” by Singapore Business Review.
- PKWA Law is recognised as a top family law firm by the Straits Times in its “Singapore’s Best Law Firms 2021” survey.
- PKWA Law is ranked as a Top Family Law Firm in 2019, 2020 and 2021 editions of Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific.
- Lim Chong Boon is recognised as a Litigation Star by Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Dorothy Tan is recognised as a Litigation Star by Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific in 2021.
- Dorothy Tan is named as one of “Asia’s Top Young Lawyers” by Asian Legal Business.
- Dorothy Tan is shortlisted for “Woman Lawyer of the Year” in ALB SE Asia Law Awards 2018.
- Lim Chong Boon is named a recommended “Family and Civil lawyer” by Global Law Experts 2015.
- Lim Chong Boon is named in Doyles Guide to Leading Singapore Family & Divorce Lawyers for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Lim Chong Boon, Dorothy Tan, Low Jin Liang and Jessica Chow are contributing authors to Lexis Practical Guidance Family Law Module.
3. AFFORDABLE DIVORCE FEES FROM $1200
Our legal fees for an uncontested divorce are transparent and affordable:
- $1200 all in (No children, no property and no maintenance)
- $1900 all in (With children, property and maintenance)
Read more about our Uncontested Divorce Fee Packages here.
If your divorce is contested, please contact us at tel 6854-3111.
4. FULL FAMILY LAW SERVICES
We provide a full range of family law services. Our services include:
- Uncontested Divorces
- Contested Divorces
- Expat Divorce across jurisdictions
- Division of Matrimonial Assets
- Maintenance for Spouse and Children
- Custody, Care and Control, and Access of Children
- Annulment of Marriages
- Deed of Separation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Family Violence
- Variation of Court Orders
- Child Adoptions
- Mental Capacity Act Cases
- Grant of Probate
- Letters of Administration
- Appeal Cases
- Court of Appeal Cases
5. EXCELLENT CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
We consistently receive good reviews from our clients for achieving positive outcomes and for our human touch.
Read why our clients highly recommend us here.
6. SPECIALIST DIVORCE LAWYERS IN SINGAPORE
Each member of our team is a specialist family lawyer. We specialise in the full range of family law matters including uncontested divorce, contested divorce, nullity, division of matrimonial assets, financial settlements, children custody, maintenance, family violence, wills, probate, letters of administration and child adoption.
Because we only do family law, we often obtain successful outcomes for our clients.
Our team of family lawyers are accredited Mediators and Collaborative Family Practitioners with the Singapore Mediation Centre.
7. OUR RECORD
Our divorce lawyers have an excellent record in helping clients settle their divorce cases at mediation, saving our clients time and money.
When we have to litigate, we often achieve positive outcomes.
Recently, PKWA Law helped a client win at the Court of Appeal, with the client’s share increased to 75% of matrimonial assets of $13.6 million, up from 25%. This is arguably one of the largest swings in family law appeal cases.
Our lawyers also won a landmark case at the Court of Appeal for the husband (Twiss,Christopher James Hans v Twiss, Yvonne Prendergast  SGCA 52). This is a landmark case that has been cited and followed in subsequent cases involving the division of matrimonial assets.
8. THIRTY YEARS OF HISTORY
PKWA Law is an established full-service Singaporean law firm with 30 years of solid reputation and more than 100 employees. We also specialise in real estate and property law, corporate and commercial law, general and commercial litigation, insurance law, wills, trusts and probate. For more details, please visit our main website here.
PKWA Law is ranked as one of Singapore’s top SME companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019 in the “Singapore 1000 / SME 1000 Awards”.This is an annual award organised by DP Information Group and Ernst & Young and supported by IE Singapore, SPRING Singapore, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA), Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA) and the Singapore Business Federation.
PKWA Law’s clients include DBS, UOB, OCBC, Maybank, StanChart, HSBC and CPF Board.
We are a law firm trusted by many.