Areas of Practice
- Appeal cases
- Family Law
- Child Custody and Access
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Division of matrimonial assets
- Distinction for Part B Family Law Course 2019
- LexisNexis Family Law Prize December 2018 – awarded to the top student in Family Law (NUS Law)
- Wee Chong Jin Scholarship in Law (Academic Year 2018-2019)
- NUS Law Dean’s List (Academic Year 2015-2016)
Mathea is a Family Law specialist at PKWA Law.
Mathea’s areas of expertise are in advising clients on complex high net worth financial cases involving division of assets and maintenance, and intricate children disputes.
Mathea’s passion lies in helping individuals who may be experiencing the lowest points in their lives. She is a firm advocate of the importance of first advising clients to consider resolving disputes through mediation, and to encourage adversarial parties to compromise.