LOW JIN LIANG
Associate Director, PKWA LAW
Low Jin Liang was named as one of "Singapore’s Most Influential Lawyers Under 40 Old"by Singapore Business Review in 2016. Jin Liang was selected from a list of almost a hundred nominees based on thought leadership, influence, and success.
Jin Liang graduated from King's College London (United Kingdom) with a 2nd Upper Honours degree. After he was called to the Singapore Bar, he worked as a banking and finance lawyer at one of Singapore’s largest firms. His work experience includes:
1. Acting for major banks and financiers such as DBS, UOB, OCBC, Bank Central Asia, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, MG Leasing Corporation, Showa Leasing Co. Ltd and borrowers in financing and re-financing transactions for construction projects, cross border finance lease transactions and floor stock facilities.
2. Acting for YTL Power Seraya to advise and negotiate on all its ISDA documentation for FX and commodities transactions.
3. Acting for major banks, such as Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, OCBC, UOB and DBS on banking and finance transactions in Myanmar and advising on regulatory and compliance requirement under Myanmar law in relation to grant of offshore loans and grant of security in Myanmar by foreign banks.
4. Acting for the Laguna, Banyan Tree and Angsana group in the development of the largest fully-integrated resort in Vietnam and in the sale of resort units and villas for investment and residential purposes in Vietnam.
5. Acting for reputable clients on investments/joint ventures in Vietnam and Myanmar, including for Sembcorp Development in a joint venture for the development of the Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park in Binh Duong province of Vietnam, for Keppel Land in the development of various residential plots in Vietnam and for Mitsubishi Corporation in a US$200 million joint venture for the investment of an integrated food business in Myanmar.
Jin Liang specialises in divorce cases with complex financial issues, including division of assets.
He is well-regarded for his understanding of financial issues and to present cases in a clear and logical manner.
Jin Liang speaks English, Chinese and Malay.
Jin Liang is a contributor / author for Lexis Practical Guidance – Family Law Module.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
"Dear Mr Low, You are extremely smart and superb negotiator. Thank you so much for your timely and tireless work. Without you, I wouldn’t be able to go through this dark tunnel. You earned my trust and respect. Thank you so much Mr Low." – Mr MK Thu
"Hi Mr Low, With your help, my case was closed happily. I really appreciated what you had done for me and my children. My children much happier. Wish you all the best. Thank you!” - Ms N
"Mr Low Jin Liang is a professional, diligent and caring lawyer, who had worked successfully on my behalf. He was patient and responded to all of my questions including some silly ones. I can really feel that he has my best interests foremost in his mind. I am grateful to you and your team who have finally relieved me of all those years of stress." - TH
To contact Low Jin Liang:
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly