ANNULMENT FROM $2,500
SINGAPORE’S BEST LAW FIRMS
The Straits Times, together with international market researcher Statista, conducted the first-ever survey to identify Singapore’s best law firms in 15 different areas of legal practice. We are ranked by the Straits Times as one of Singapore’s Best Law Firms in 5 different areas, including in Family Law.
Our lawyers are also consistently ranked as leading family lawyers by respected publications such as the Asian Legal Business, Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific and Doyles’ Guide.
Our Annulment fixed fees – $2500
Disbursements and GST are payable
What is an annulment?
An annulment is a legal procedure to dissolve a marriage and declare it null and void – in essence; the marriage is taken to have never existed. As a result, parties would return to ‘single’ status legally and are not considered to be divorced.
Our fixed fee uncontested annulment/nullity includes the following: –
- Legal Advice on your legal rights and entitlement.
- Drafting, generate and filing the full set of nullity documents.
- Arranging for Commissioner for Oaths to witness the signing of the nullity papers.
- Attendance at one (1) open court hearing with you.
- Obtaining your Final Judgment.