FEMALE DIVORCE LAWYER – TAN RUI FEN
Ms Tan Rui Fen is a family and divorce law specialist. Rui Fen’s significant areas of family and matrimonial law work include divorces involving high net worth clients. .
Rui Fen’s significant areas of family and matrimonial law work include:
- Applications under the Guardianship of Infants Act – including one for the urgent return of the chid to the home he grew up in.
- Divorce – drafting of settlement agreements, contested divorce, division of matrimonial assets and maintenance.
- Interlocutory applications during divorce proceedings – discovery and interrogatories to ascertain hidden assets.
- Custody, care and control of children – including urgent applications for return of the child.
- Adoption proceedings
- Appeal cases – drafting of Cases for the appellate courts hearing.
Outside of work, Rui Fen volunteers with the Singapore Children Society’s Appropriate Adult Scheme for Young Suspects.
Rui Fen is bilingual in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
To contact Ms TAN RUI FEN:
PKWA LAW PRACTICE LLC
ABOUT PKWA FAMILY LAW
At PKWA Law, our team of Family Lawyers are consistently named as leading Singapore family lawyers by respected independent legal publications such as Asian Legal Business, Singapore Business Review, Global Law Experts and Doyle’s Guide to Singapore Family Lawyers.
PKWA Law is one of Singapore's largest family law firms specialising in Family Law, Divorce, Wills and Probate.Our specialist Family Lawyers are consistently named as leading Singapore family lawyers by respected legal publications such as Asian Legal Business, Doyle's Guide and Singapore Business Review.
Our fees are fixed, clear and affordable. Our Divorce Fee Packages start from $1,500 plus GST.
Contact us now for your free consultation. .